Sunday, July 3, 2011

What A Nightmare!!

Perhaps starting to watch season 6 of Nip Tuck on DVD right before surgery wasn't the brightest idea I've ever had...I had a nightmare last night that I woke up from surgery with size H implants!!  They were so big, I couldn't even stand up.  I had to be in a wheel chair.  Do they even have bras for boobies that big?  I was so relieved when I woke up and found that my 34B's were still tucked safely inside my tank top. ** Just a reminder, I'm not getting any work done below the neck!**

I head to Magnolia tomorrow morning with lots of comfy lounging clothes, season 1 of True Blood (it's time to find out what the hype is all about), my NOOK, my laptop, and the beach bag given to me by the Dr. full of ointments, vitamins, and medications...
I'm currently taking 12 vitamins a day!  2 when I wake up.  3 after breakfast.  2 mid-morning. 2 mid-afternoon. 3 after dinner.  After surgery, I add another 3 vitamins twice a day, pain killers, antibiotics, and anxiety meds to help me relax and sleep.  I was also given meds to take incase I feel nauseous and meds to help with constipation from all the stuff I'm putting in my body!  CRAZY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you! Keep us posted. Stay on top of the pain meds!

    ReplyDelete