Monday, July 4, 2011

Never Feed a Gremlin After Midnight

I have washed my hair with all natural baby shampoo, dried it and straightened it with NO product.  It is surprisingly straight!  I have swallowed all 12 of my daily vitamins and will be soon taking magic pill #13 tonight...a sleeping pill so I can get some much needed, nerves free, sleep tonight!

My dad cooked a fabulous "last meal" (that's what he called it) for me tonight.  Beer butt chicken and corn on the cob on the grill with mashed potatoes, green beans, french bread, and apple pie for dessert.  I feel like a gremlin with not being able to eat or drink anything after midnight.  If I recall my 80's movie quote correctly, "Never feed a gremlin after midnight and never get it wet..."

1 comment:

  1. Praying today went well and you are thrilled with the results!

    ReplyDelete