Friday, July 15, 2011

Hang Me Up By My Ears

I have managed to pull stitches out at the top of both of my ears.  One ear last night combing my hair after my shower and the other today running my fingers through my hair by my ears.  So, I had to call one of the nurses and she said not to cut them.  Be very careful with them.  If they haven't fallen out by the time I go back to the Dr. next Wednesday, they will cut them.  So, I have a clear fishing line type loop sticking out about half an inch at the top of both my ears.

Tuesday night I had a dream...rather a nightmare that I was teaching and all of a sudden my left ear came undone in the back and was flopping toward my face.  All my fifth graders were screaming and running out of the room.  YIKES!!

I went to the Dr. last Wednesday.  He said everything is healing beautifully!!  I go back next week to have the stitches and screws in the top of my head removed...YAY!  Those things cause a headache by the evening.  I am able to use regular shampoo and conditioner and face wash again...Thank goodness!  My hair and face are so dry from baby shampoo and Dial soap.

The following pictures are from before my Dr. visit on the 13th.  My smile was still pretty creepy that day and I was still a little yellow from bruising.  It is getting better though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment